Adelanto, CA - 12531 Violet Road, Adelanto, CA 92301
Hesperia, CA - 11741 East Santa Fe Ave., Hesperia CA. 92345
Fontana, CA - 14080 Slover Ave., Fontana, CA 92337
Bakersfield, CA - 2111 Bricyn Lane, Bakersfield, CA 93308
North Las Vegas, NV - 3814 Donna St., North Las Vegas, NV 89030
We can park a regional driver anywhere along our normal route lines
We will give your application every consideration and will do our best to get you qualified. A copy of an MVR covering the past ten years must be submitted with the application. (The original must be presented to recruiting if the applicant is qualified as a potential Apex Bulk employee.)
The driver eligibility requirements listed below are the MINIMUM requirements for all commercial drivers employed or contracted by Apex.
1. Be at least twenty-five (25) years of age.
2. Possess a valid Commercial Drivers license (CDL) issued by the domiciled state of the driver, with endorsements necessary to comply with terminal requirements (doubles/triples, tank), including air brakes.
3. Minimum 6 months or more of verifiable Class ‘A’ Commercial Motor Vehicle experience.
4. No more than two convictions for moving motor vehicle violations in any type of vehicle during the thirty-six (36) month period prior to the date of the motor vehicle record.
5. No record of driving while under the influence of drugs or the transportation, possession or unlawful use of a Schedule I, II, III, & IV drug or other substance as defined by the Department of Transportation, during the sixty (60) month period prior to the order date of the motor vehicle record.
6. No conviction for driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol in any non-commercial vehicle, during the sixty (60) month period, prior to the order date of the motor vehicle record.
7. No record of “refusal” or “positive” Drug and/or Alcohol (49CFR40 & 391).
8. Meet or exceed DOT medical qualification requirements (49CFR391).
9. No motor vehicle driving record that indicates, by its nature and content, the applicant is a habitual offender.
10. No record of involvement in a preventable highway accident in the thirty six (36) month period prior to the order date of the motor vehicle record.
11. Results from the Apex Bulk Commodities pre-employment drug screen must be negative.
12. Must successfully pass the Apex Bulk Commodities pre-employment road test.
13. Must successfully pass all interviews with the Recruiting, Training, and Operations departments and meet the Division specific requirements and successfully complete the New Employee Orientation/Training.
14. Provide information, documents & completed forms needed to verify qualifications.
You may fax the completed application to our secure fax number 760-947-0812 or e-mail the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org Please retain the original application as it will need to be turned in to recruiting when we are successful at getting you qualified and hired. A MVR less than a month old will need to accompany all applications. The original will have to be presented to recruiting before the applicant can be fully completed with the hiring process.
Independent Contractors Equipment Requirement
Please only use Google Chrome with our Site
2-axle tractor at maximum fuel capacity --- 15,500 lbs. or less
3-axle tractor at maximum fuel capacity --- 18,500 lbs. or less
Maximum height 12 feet - 6 inches (units over 12' 6" may not be able to pick up/ deliver at some customer locations due to low overhead catwalks)
Maximum wheelbase :240 inches
Must be less than 8 years old for tractors and each tractor must be mechanically sound, road worthy and have an appearance that communicates professionalism and safe driving.
All tractors must be CA CARB compliant.
Independent Contractors and their employees must meet the same driver safety requirements as do Company Drivers.
Some positions may have additional requirements in relation to skill levels, experience, working hours, customer's needs and safety requirements.